Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Not Cool!

http://jezebel.com/364337/jessica-simpson-probably-spent-3000-on-this-outfit

I have the shirt that she's wearing, a vintage Bruce Springsteen tour shirt from 1985. This makes me feel a little dead inside, because I spent so much time looking for a sweet vintage Bruce shirt on eBay and finally got this one right before I went to the show in Philly and then I had so many people at the concert tell me that my shirt was awesome and it was like the Bruce crazies in Philly accepted me as one of their own and it was sweeeeet. (And that may have been one of the worst sentences I've ever written.) And Jessica Simpson is wearing the same shirt. Ew.

And you know what, I don't care that she probably couldn't name three Bruce songs if you asked her (okay maybe I do a little); that's not what makes me really angry. What makes me angry is that she's wearing MY SHIRT.

No comments: