Tuesday, February 03, 2009

I made all of the ladies in the area pregnant

As noted on many corners of the internet yesterday, Bruce Springsteen pretty much broke Ticketmaster (not until after I got a few GA floor seats for the Meadowlands, though!). He broke it so thoroughly, in fact, that I was concerned I wouldn't be able to get tickets to Flight of the Conchords. It seems my fears were misplaced, however, as I managed to snare a pair of pretty good seats. The description said "ORCH," so I just assumed they were decent lower level seats, paid for them and proceeded to get sick (unrelated to the ticket-buying process).

When I was finally able to go back and pull up a real seating chart, I couldn't find my seats. It wasn't until after I did a bit of digging that I discovered that the tickets were actually in the ORCHESTRA PIT. Holy close seats, Batman!

And oddly enough, my position in relation to the stage is almost identical to when I saw the Conchords last May - 3rd row left center. So excited!

No comments: