Tuesday, May 27, 2008

RBI + Puppy + Hotness = Win

I was going to write a constructive post. About the Yankees going 5-1 over their last 6 games and Joba going to the rotation(!) and the Indiana Jones movie kind of ripping off the X-Files movie and how George Lucas wouldn't know a good script if it bit him in the ass and it was all going to tie together quite nicely.*

But then, I decided instead to post a picture of Chase Utley with a puppy, because tonight he went 3 for 6 with a homer, 6 RBI, 2 runs scored and of course, was super hot.

Unrelated, is anyone watching Last Comic Standing? I'm kind of in love with the tattooed guy from Arizona - he had me at the Walken impression. Seriously. Walken impressions are like an aphrodisiac to me. Yes, I know that's weird.

 *I still might write this.

No comments: