Saturday, May 26, 2007

"I am drunk and wearing flip flops on Fifth Avenue"

If you could only see my list of posts that haven't made it beyond a first draft. Currently in rough draft stage are posts on Eddie Izzard, women's baseball apparel, our old beer fridge, transvestitism in rock music, the TV movie Pirates of Silicon Valley, and baseball movies. Add to that list my thoughts on the play Talk Radio, which I saw this Saturday.

I think my problem is that I just have incredibly high standards. I won't let myself "publish" a shitty piece so it keeps getting rewritten and such until I decide it's okay or get so sick of it I abandon it. Or in lieu of all that, I just space out while I listen to Peter Bjorn and John, my latest musical interest. Because I've got nothing to do and the entire summer to do it.

No comments: